Dr. Michael Ricciardi
Dr. Ricciardi earned his doctorate from the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Ricciardi’s education is ongoing, as he continues to study emerging techniques, technologies, and restorations. As a lifelong student, he engages with up-to-date research to provide dental care that is both comprehensive and current.
Dr. Ricciardi is a talented provider of functional esthetic treatment, full mouth reconstruction, and complex restorations. Because of his advanced restorative training, he is able to develop health-oriented treatment plans that may involve steps ranging from orthodontic treatment or gum recontouring to bite reconstruction or a smile makeover. Even multifaceted cases will be tackled with ease. Dr. Ricciardi has provided cosmetic work for high-profile smiles seen on television, film, and the stage. His patients trust his skills, expecting stunning but highly functional results.
Dr. Ricciardi endeavors to establish patients’ strong oral health, ensuring they have the tools and knowledge to support enduring smiles. His practice offers dental care ranging from preventive to reconstructive, tending to patients with every dental need.
When dentists take time to build relationships with their patients, dental care is both tailored and satisfying. Dr. Ricciardi works with each patient one-on-one to educate and collaborate on the resulting restoration. This ensures patients are comfortable throughout the treatment process, and results in the gorgeous smiles they’ve been imagining.
Ongoing Education, Achievements, and Affiliations
- The Kois Center – Graduated from the prestigious nine-course Kois program, which encompasses over 200 hours of rigorous, comprehensive continuing dental education in all clinical fields
- Clinical instructor, Advanced Program for International Dentists in Esthetic Dentistry at NYU
- Appeared on Discovery Health’s “Facing Trauma” to provide pro-bono restorative work for victims of domestic violence
- Publishing– numerous articles on functional esthetics and full mouth reconstruction in prestigious peer reviewed dental journals
- Dawson Academy – Completed the curriculum for advanced general dental education
- The Ickert Teaching Centre – Received extensive training in dental implant planning and placement
- Member of The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of The International Congress of Oral Implantology